To have a healing institution equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, staffed by competent, ethical and compassionate professionals inspired by Methodist traditions.
To provide quality, caring and cost-effective health services for patients and establish a center for teaching, training and research in the field of medical and nursing specialties under a responsible stewardship sustained by Christian values.
- To maintain and continuously upgrade state-of-the-art medical facilities;
- To teach, train and encourage research through:
- residency training programs in the medical and nursing specialties
- in-service training for nurses and paramedical personnel
- hands-on training for student affiliates
- To expand the medical facilities and provide medical services to the marginalized sector of society;
- To support health programs of the University for the benefit of the citizenry in general and the Methodist community, in particular the church and the clergy; and
- To eventually establish a College of Medicine.